Sugar Land Texas Tort Claims Act Attorney | Lawyers that Sue Sugar Land or Texas
Sugar Land Texas Tort Claims Act lawyers may pursue cases against state the Texas, the City of Sugar Land or Fort Bend County, Texas. In order to accomplish this task, they must follow the rules set forth in the Texas Tort Claims Act.
- Sec. 101.021. Governmental Liability.
- Sec. 101.0211. No Liability for Joint Enterprise.
- Sec. 101.0215. Liability of a Municipality.
- Sec. 101.022. Duty Owed: Premise and Special Defects.
- Sec. 101.023. Limitation on Liability on Amount of Liability.
- Sec. 101.024. Exemplary Damages.
- Sec. 101.025. Waiver of Governmental Immunity Permission to Sue.
- Sec. 101.026. Individual's Immunity Preserved.
- Sec. 101.027. Liability Insurance.
- Sec. 101.028. Workers' Compensation Insurance.
- Sec. 101.029. Liability for Certain Conduct of State Prison Inmates.
- Sec. 101.051. School and Junior College Districts Partially Excluded.
- Sec. 101.052. Legislative.
- Sec. 101.053. Judicial.
- Sec. 101.054. State Military Personnel.
- Sec. 101.055. Certain Governmental Functions.
- Sec. 101.056. Discretionary Powers.
- Sec. 101.057. Civil Disobedience and Intentional Torts.
- Sec. 101.058. Landowner's Liability.
- Sec. 101.059. Attractive Nuisances.
- Sec. 101.060. Traffic and Road Control Devices.
- Sec. 101.061. Tort Committed Before January 1, 1970.
- Sec. 101.062. 9-1-1 Emergency Service.
- Sec. 101.063. Members of Public Health District.
- Sec. 101.064. Land Acquired Under Foreclosure of Lien.
- Sec. 101.065. Negligence of Off-Duty Law Enforcement Officers.
- Sec. 101.066. Computer Date Failure.
- Sec. 101.067. Graffiti Removal.
- Sec. 101.101. Notice.
- Sec. 101.102. Commencement of Suit.
- Sec. 101.103. Legal Representation.
- Sec. 101.104. Evidence of Insurance Coverage.
- Sec. 101.105. Settlement.
- Sec. 101.106. Election of Remedies.
- Sec. 101.107. Payment and Collection of Judgment.
- Sec. 101.108. Ad Valorem Taxes for Payment of Judgment.
- Sec. 101.109. Payment of Claims against Certain Universities.
For any claim for damage or injury to personal property contact the City Secretary's office for the City of Sugar Land.
City of Sugar Land
Please visit our Federal Tort Claims Act Lawyer page for an understanding of the difference between the state action and the federal action.
Sugar Land attorneys that sue the City of Sugar Land, or Fort Bend County or the state of Texas Serve
Clients throughout Southeastern Texas, including Arcola, Beasley, DeWalt, Fairchilds, Fifth Street, Four Corners, Fulshear, Greatwood, Kendleton, Meadows Place, Mission Bend, Missouri City, Needville, New Territory, Orchard, Pecan Grove, Pleak, Richmond, Rosenberg, Simonton, Stafford, Thompsons, Weston Lakes and other communities in Fort Bend County.